01. Which animal is warm-blooded?
02. How long can a hippopotamus stay under water?
03. How much does an elephant eat every day?
50-100 pounds of vegetation
300-500 pounds of vegetation
700-900 pounds of vegetation
04. How high can a leopard jump?
05. I try to scare off enemies using my "tail". Who am I?
06. I have over 40,000 muscles in my long nose. Who am I?
07. What can a flamingo do that people are not aware of?
Stand on one leg
08. Why does a marmoset have large incisor teeth on its lower jaw?
For killing insects
For getting gum out of tree branches
For opening nuts
09. Bats are fruitarians. What do fruitarians eat?
10. Red squirrels are endangered because of non-native grey squirrels. Which of the following is not true?
Grey squirrels are aggressive and attack and kill red squirrels
Grey squirrels carry diseases that can kill red squirrels
Grey squirrels get more nuts because red squirrels will only eat ripe nuts